Room Features and Amenities
The Conference Center is located in the Solstice Building at 1535 Liberty Lane, Suite 114. It is primarily for the use of commercial tenants and their clients. As a community amenity, it is also available for rent by outside community organizations and groups upon approval. Approved uses include meetings, conferences, programs, and workshops. The Conference Center is managed by Homeword and inquiries and reservations can be made by calling Erin Ojala at 532‐4663 x10.
The Conference Center is approximately 817 sq. ft. in floor area, not including storage closets and cabinets. The space can be broken down into two or three separate meeting spaces by using room dividers. Conference Room 1 is approximately 336 sq. ft., Conference Room 2 is 204 sq. ft., Conference Room 3 is 204 sq. ft., and Conference Room 2 & 3 combined is 408 sq. ft.
The Conference Room is equipped with
- Ceiling‐mounted LCD projector with automatic screen
- Four built‐in speakers throughout the room
- Wireless internet access
- 18 five foot tables
- 50 chairs
- White board wall paint
- Counter with sink and filtered water
- Commercial coffee maker with air pots, Hunter Bay coffee and coffee condiments
- French doors opening to patio
- Break room with kitchen, stove and microwave
- Plates, silverware, cups and glasses
Fee Schedule for Outside Groups
1 ‐ 4 hours……..$50
4 – 8 hours…….$75
1 ‐ 4 hours……..$100
4 ‐ 8 hour……….$150
- Reservation fees are due once reservations are approved and no later than 24 hours before the event.
- All cancellations should be made within 48 hours of the scheduled time.
- Cancellations should be made by emailing Erin Ojala at email@example.com or by calling 532‐4663 x10
- Reservations fees are nonrefundable. Instead, a credit will be available for you to use towards your next reservation. Credits will expire after 6 months.
Scheduling conference rooms
The conference room schedule is managed by Homeword staff. All reservation requests should be submitted through the Homeword website. For questions, contact Erin Ojala at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 532‐4663 x10. All reservations are subject to approval with a first-come, first-serve basis with preference given to Solstice commercial tenants.